A two part epoxy kit consisting of a liquid hardener and resin that once combined, are rolled onto concrete floors to prevent the transmission of moisture vapour from the concrete to the timber floor.
- Protects floor coverings from slab moisture
- Reduces problems with timber floors at a later stage
- Fast curing
- Only one application needed*
- Developed for optimum bonding with the Liquid Nails Direct Stick adhesive
- *A second coat may be required in case of very porous concrete or very high moisture levels in slab. Re-coat after curing and before 24 hours.
Where can this product be used?
Preventing the transmission of moisture vapour:
- Between concrete and timber overlays
- Between concrete and plywood or particle board before the installation of the timber overlay
- Between concrete and a cementitious overlay
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Concrete slabs
PLEASE NOTE – SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM IS $30.00.