Timber Sales & Enquiries
We sell wooden flooring to builders, construction companies and homeowners all over New Zealand. We are happy to supply whether the project is large or small.
Why would you buy your wooden flooring from James Henry?
- Our workshop staff are approachable and knowledgeable on all wooden flooring types. If we do not have the stock on hand we can suggest an alternative or custom profile to order.
- We can supply a full range of sizes, styles and species in wooden flooring in:
- Recycled and uplifted wooden floorboards.
- New flooring made from recycled wood.
- Flooring made from New Zealand native timbers (new).
- Flooring made from imported American, European and Australian hardwoods.
- Engineered wooden flooring with American and European hardwood top layers.
- We can supply the feedstock timbers for matching benchtops, bar tops, stairs and panelling.
- We can custom profile flooring to match your existing floorboards. All we need is a short sample to work with. We usually charge a machine set up fee if the flooring is not in stock sizes.
- We generally hold good stocks of recycled timbers or New Zealand native and turn around orders in workable and mutually agreed timeframes.
- Our stocks are stored in a dry factory warehouse so we provide consistently dry and uniform product.
- We organise delivery to anywhere in New Zealand. We use our own truck in the Wellington region, couriers for small orders and Toll for nationwide movements. Freight costs can be surprisingly cost-effective to most parts of NZ.